Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today is Sept. 15 and right now it is raining. When it rains, I kind of miss my husband more because he would always come home early when he was a brick mason before he retired. If it was raining before he left to go to work, he wouldn't have to go and that was a relaxing time in the morning. The lase few days have been good. I have kept busy which is what helps the most because you do not have time to think. We had my youngest daughter's wedding shower on Sat. My oldest daughter is the one having the worst time. She told me Sat. that she cries every day. I told her she has to go on, that he is in such a better place and she knows that. I think things will be better as soon as this wedding it over in Oct. and the holidays are over. My church is a big support that I have. My church family are very supportive and always willing to help if I need it. As I said, I am a manager of a co-op farmers' market, but I also have a booth at the market and bake pound cakes and do flowere arrangements. My husband did woodworking, which he enjoyed very much doing. The cakes sell well with is being food. Right now the market is very busy because of all the fresh produce that is in. Our farmers sell their produce right from the farm to the market. Picked fresh daily. We are open on Tues., Thurs., and Sat. That is because we are all home baking and gathering on Mon., Wed., and Fri. We also have lots of crafts that are unique. Thank you for listening to me. I will write more later.

4 comments:

  1. Hey,I'm so glad to see you write some more so I could tell if you are hooked to the blogger page correctly and you are, I think the more you do this the more you'll like it, see ya Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again I want you to read a blog from a girl I follow,I think you will enjoy it,go to www.mycharmingkids.net read her latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via caroling nana. Which state do you live in? NC or SC? I bet it is NC . . . that's where I live. Please stop by my blog for a visit. I would also love to see some of the crafts you sell. Maybe you could take some pictures of them and put them on your blog.
    God bless you.
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is now 2011. Could you update us on your life now. I just found your blog through Carolina nana and would love to know more about what you are doing. Praying you have found normal and restful days.

    ReplyDelete